Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Not my favorite way to spend the day...

It is 11:00 am I have been sitting at our local Senior Citizens Center since 9:30 waiting to meet with the Social Security Office so I can get my name changed. Ugh... We don't have our own office here in Miles City so once a month someone from Billings comes down to take care of everyone. I am 12th in line and starting to go a bit crazy!

I have been working away in the studio on some fun new projects. I have for sale in the etsy shop some new headbands made from recyled vintage bottle caps and buttons. They can also be work as funky necklaces. See an example here
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33550347.

I have had many requests for earrings and have finally answered the call. I will be rolling out the new earring line here in the next few days.

No comments: